technical set-up workshops and knowledge transfer
Technical validation of the technology in the context of the scheme’s chosen use case is an important step to build confidence and participation in the scheme.
INFITX has a variety of service offerings to help and support organizations embarking on this.
- Kick-off workshop
Introduce your technical teams to the technology and design principles of Mojaloop.
- Participant Onboarding Workshop
Get your technical integration team up to speed with the integration requirements and patterns and tools available to quickly build and deploy custom integrations.
- Mojaloop Architecture and Infrastructure
Get your technical team up to speed with the technology stack and components involved.
- Mojaloop Infrastructure as Code
Get your ops team up and running and take advantage of other community tools and efforts.
- Mojaloop Security
Get your security experts up to speed on Mojaloops secure by design and distributed security model.
Comprehensive Capacity Building
INFITX provides a variety of tailored services that support meeting a specific goal.
- Support Mojaloop Training Cohort Management
- Interactive Panel discussions for MTP learners
- Support the RBAC Design
- Support the Core-Connector Build team
- Support the custom configuration of the OSS IaC
- Provide L4 support
- Assessment – Technical Operations Audit
- Assessment – RBAC risk analysis
- Support the development of UI Micro-frontend Enhancements
- Support building custom test framework
Program Implementation Support
INFITX have a variety of program implementation service offerings to help and support organisations embarking on this.
- Engaging delivery teams and structuring the program
- Agile Training Revisor Workshop
- Agile Training Intensive Workshop
- PI 1 Planning (repeated process throughout the delivery)
- Reporting and Communication (including updating at Mojaloop Community Meetings)