Making initial decisions that support success
A scheme must be aligned with the regulator’s objectives, attract a wide range of participants by providing value when solving a market problem, and make business sense to all organizations involved in running the operations. Building the business case for the scheme involves aligning and engaging with a business community while choosing the initial use case and associated scope.
At INFITX we provide a variety of services to help and support organizations embarking on this journey.
- Regulator Alignment Workshop
Early alignment with the regulator and their objectives will support obtaining a timely operational license and letter of no-objection. This is important as it de-risks the cost of delays.
- Governance Model Selection Workshop
A good governance model for the scheme will anchor participation in the scheme, and ensure sustained innovation and relevance to the markets.
- Scheme Rules Workshop
Understanding how to build a collaborative set of Scheme rules that encompass the demands and requirements of all participants as well as Regulators and other Stakeholders makes sure that reaching the end goal with a functional Scheme is much easier.
- Reconciliation Workshop
Deciding on the mechanism and rules around pre-funding, settling between participants, and managing disputes is an important step that when defined provides confidence for participants transacting in the scheme.
- Participant Alignment Workshop
Ensuring a product market fit while building an initial, engaged, and supportive client base
- Scheme Business Case Workshop
Establishing scheme credibility within the business and regulatory operational environments
- Product Use Case Engineering Workshop
Comprehensive Capacity Building
INFITX provides a variety of tailored services that support meeting a specific goal.
- Support the Regulatory Application
- Support running a Participation Council
- Support building the Scheme rules
- Support creating the Business Plan
- Support the Use-Case Design Specification
- Support the RBAC Design
- Support the Core-Connector Build team
- Support developing the Scheme Participant Validation Framework
- Support the custom configuration of the OSS IaC
- Provide L4 support
- Assessment – Technical Operations Audit
- Assessment – RBAC risk analysis
- Support the development of UI Micro-frontend Enhancements
- Support building a custom test framework
Program Implementation Support
INFITX has a variety of program implementation service offerings to help and support organizations embarking on this.
- Engaging delivery teams and structuring the program
- Agile Training Revisor Workshop
- Agile Training Intensive Workshop
- PI 1 Planning (repeated process throughout the delivery)
- Reporting and Communication (including updating at Mojaloop Community Meetings)