Setting up for Go-live
Completing the production build and configuration of the hub with all supportive technical and business operation processes. Ensure testing and configuration meets performance requirements of typical workload with correct levels of designed availability.
INFITX has a variety of technical support service offerings to help and support organizations embarking on this.
- L1 – L3 Technical Operations
Get a step on the Mojaloop technical support processes, but starting from other community members’ best practices.
- Mojaloop Infrastructure as Code
Get your dev ops team up and running and take advantage of other community tools and efforts.
- Mojaloop Security
Get your security experts up to speed on Mojaloops secure by design and distributed security model.
- Custom Reports building workshop
Get your technical team using and extending or customizing the hub portals.
Comprehensive Capacity Building
INFITX provides a variety of tailored services that support meeting a specific goal.
- Support Environment Characterisation
- Support Custom IaC Builds
- Support the Regulatory Application
- Support the RBAC Design
- Support developing the Scheme Participant Validation Framework
- Provide L4 support
- Assessment – Technical Operations Audit
- Assessment – RBAC risk analysis
- Assessment fire-drills – Production readiness fire-drills
- Support building a custom test framework
Program Implementation Support
INFITX has a variety of program implementation service offerings to help and support organizations embarking on this.
- Engaging delivery teams and structuring the program
- Agile Training Revisor Workshop
- Agile Training Intensive Workshop
- PI 1 Planning (repeated process throughout the delivery)
- Reporting and Communication (including updating at Mojaloop Community Meetings)